Thursday, September 3, 2009

Home

Here we are at 5782 Cove Circle, Naples, Florida 34119

It looks like I was trying to take a picture of the tree rather than the house. --From this view you can see the front entrance which is on the side through the alcove (behind the tree). The community has duplex style townhomes, so you see a bit of the neighbors on both sides.

--one of our visitors

I'm taking this picture from the kitchen. You can see the screened porch through the glass doors and some of our tropical trees in the backyard.


I just realized that the next blog entry might be the arrival of our baby. (I'm not overly optimistic about my infrequent blogging...) I am due the 20th and things are going well although I don't usually deliver early. --a few more weeks to prepare

9 comments:

Amy said...

As I looked at your last two posts- I said the same thing, I cant believe they are living in Florida. Jason and Whit, I can see that... you can Jared... cant see that- fun to see your house!

Katie said...

Yay baby! :) I hope all goes well.

Where is Naples? My Jared grew up in Orlando & wants to go back like everyday. I myself enjoy the more temperate climate, but whatever. :)

Rachel said...

I love the screened in porch area! very cool for the boys to play in. yikes- the 20th is very soon! happy to think about :)

Kerri said...

Cute home. Good luck with your last few weeks and especially your delivery. We will be thinking of you and anxious to hear your happy news!

Cordie said...

Your place looks soooooo nice!

Alicia said...

Oh Candace! I am so happy for you guys. Florida looks AMAZING. Wow. And your house is adorable. I bet it's hard to believe you ever lived in that little apt in Aggie Village. I'm glad to see you guys are doing well. Good Luck with the baby! Can't wait to see pictures.

my favorite color is green said...

Cute house! It's great that you found it. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy and delivery, and newborn baby. I'm excited for you :)

Anonymous said...

That looks like a great place! I had no idea that you were expecting. Congrats! Are you having another boy or a girl? It was great to hear from you.

Ryan, Taunalee and Luke said...

Hope everything is going well for you! We miss our Ave Friends!