Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Proud Brothers

I couldn't resist taking some pictures on Sunday of the three kids together. (Maybe I should title this post "Proud Mom.")







13 comments:

Kerri said...

Adorable family, Candace!

Lauren said...

Oh-my-goodness!! Such CUTE pictures!! I love it! Baby Tessa is beyond precious! I love the expressions on her brothers' faces! What a wonderful and blessed family!

Ryan, Taunalee and Luke said...

Tessa is beautiful! Congratulations on your new family member!

Damaris said...

Those pictures are so cute! And I love the name Tessa. Congratulations!

Amy B said...

super mom is back- I really love the posts- thanks!

StephanieJanice said...

Congrats! What a fun new addition to your adorable family.

my favorite color is green said...

Yeah! She is sooo cute! Congratulations to your family :)

Jennifer Nielson said...

Your little family is just beautiful. And Tessa is just a doll! Hope you are recovering well-

Tennille said...

Congrats!! Sweet Tessa was born just a day before my birthday! I am so glad to see your family doing well. I miss your family even though it was a short stay here, I really became attached! Keep in touch!

Cordie said...

Candace, she is just BEAUTIFUL! Congrats!

Angie said...

Oh a girl, Congrats! You and Tessa both look great!

Tina said...

You have the most beautiful family! I'm glad your mom was able to come out. Sounds like she was loads of help! We are going to have to get all these cute cousins together one of these days. :)

RHender said...

Tessa is precious! Congratulations Jared and Candace!