Saturday, September 19, 2009

Favorite Pictures to Share

I decided last week that I don't have many pregnancy pictures--of baby one, two or three. (I am usually the family photographer.) A sweet friend offered her time, talent, and backyard a few nights ago and we went for it! Jared was a good sport, the boys loved the time to visit friends and I got spoiled with some fun pictures. Here are the narrowed down favorites from three of the poses:





5 comments:

Kerri said...

You look beautiful, Candace!

Katie said...

You are so pretty!

Amy B said...

great family photos- you do look great- with three boys! Good luck! your next post will be with a baby girl

my favorite color is green said...

You look great! I hope you're feeling well in this last stretch on pregnancy. It seems like you're due right about now, so I'm looking forward to hearing the news soon :) Best wishes with labor and delivery and being mommy to another beauty!

Jen Baxter said...

What amazing pictures! I love them. I wish that I looked as great as you pregnant. Good luck!