Saturday, September 19, 2009

Downtown Disney

While Jared was at the temple I went with some other moms to an outdoor mall called Downtown Disney. The stores had lots of interactive areas for the kids to play and a spray park. I didn't get any pictures of the lego creations around the Lego store. --among them were a huge dragon, a t-rex, and a puppy display.







4 comments:

Renee Beus said...

Whoa where did your baby girl go in that picture of you squatting down? You don't even look pregnant let along like you could go into delivery at any moment! Way to carry a baby well- I hope I look as cute as you in 6 months! Looks like you are going strong and having lots of fun still!

Rachel said...

yeah! i love the one with the boys in swim suits! thanks for updating and you all look happy! we love you and are thinking of you today on due-day.

Jenny Allen said...

What fun pictures!

Jen Baxter said...

What an amazing place. Looks like there is a ton to do!