Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tessa

aka: Teresa Ann Clark
Born: 2:36 p.m. Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Measuring: 8 lbs 2 oz. 21"


Day One

Day Four

Day Eight

11 comments:

Maxfields said...

Congrats! She is beautiful. I'd bet that your boys are totally loving her!

Wilson Family said...

Congratulatons Clark's! She's gorgeous! Those boys are just going to love her to pieces! I hope you guys are getting some decent sleep :)

Unknown said...

Congrats! She's so cute!!

Amy B said...

I have been eager for a post- checking at least once a day for a while. I woudl love to read the details of the amazing delivery one day, or when you have time we can just talk about them

Kerri said...

She is beautiful, Candance. Congratulations!

Cute name too, by the way.

Katie Abernethy said...

Congrats! She is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Welcome to life with a girl around.

Jessica said...

Congratulations she is so sweet.

Emily said...

She's beautiful! I've been thinking all week that you'd probably had her and kept forgetting to check the blog. Congrats to your sweet family!

Jen Baxter said...

What a doll! Little girls are so sweet. Congrats!

Tina said...

I should check your blog more often!!! I didn't know you already had your baby! She is so beautiful! Congratulations!