Friday, August 28, 2009

Do I really live in Florida?

Jared is back to school and we are settling in.... Here are some photos of the "Commons" building and law library on Jared's campus. Driving to the school this morning I questioned the reality of my surroundings again. I never planned to live in Florida, but here I am! We are eager to see what new experiences we will have ahead. I wonder when things will sink in and start to feel more normal. I hope to take some pictures of our home and post them in the next few days.


3 comments:

Renee Beus said...

Wow it looks amazing! Wish we could come!Soak in all the sun for us!

my favorite color is green said...

The campus looks beautiful! And I'm jealous that you guys are so close to a beach :) It was great talking to you today!

Jenny Allen said...

Your family and home look great! I hope you don't get too many of those wall-crawling "visitors" too often. :)