
I had to get this shot as I changed diapers for two. Not for much longer though! We are Potty Training! Slowly but surely. I think...
And no I didn't stage the shot. I didn't even realize they were both posing the same. I remember I was telling Jordan to take his hand out of his mouth and not even paying attention to Tessa.
2 comments:
Jackson my nephew who is 6 months older than Jordan just went PP in the P and man are they excited- they dropped every thing and went to icecream! yahoo!
i love this picture! How fun that they have matching poses. Thanks for the update with all the pics on your blog. millie has been telling me that she wants to see her friends from michigan- meaning you and your kiddos and faylyn and hers- among others. we need to make the effort to get down there and visit. we would be able to see many people that we miss so much. i think we'll try for february. it would be so fun!
Post a Comment