Friday, January 1, 2010

icing on our Christmas cake

We made the plunge and bought Sea World passes. (Yes, we're spoiled) For the price of one Florida resident ticket we can go all year. And we go to the temple in Orlando anyway....
Excuses aside--it was a blast. What a thrilling place. The performers and trainers are incredibly talented and the animals are beautiful.

There was plenty of holiday cheer to go around also! This was a huge Christmas tree with huge Aqua ornament balls.
:) Yes we were in coats. 50 degree weather is rough!


--fun Christmas on ice show


Shamu!




This was in the tunnel under the shark tank.
The boy's amazement made the trip worthwhile.

--underfoot aquarium




4 comments:

Jenny Allen said...

I bet the boys were facinated by Sea World. What a neat opportunity to be able to go there.

I just wrote down your Gandhi quote - I really like it. Thanks

Rachel said...

SO COOL!!! enjoy a whole year of sea world, good plunge :)

Amy B said...

I am glad you splurged- you will only be there for a little while longer!

Jen Baxter said...

We love sea world! You should totally take advantage. I hear that christmas there is awesome. Sounds like you are having fun. I am jealous of the warm weather!