On the drive to the temple, Jared and I were talking about places we want to live after law school. When we left later that day, I told him that I decided our home had to be close to the temple.

Michael was really sweet to explain to Jordan that this is Jesus' house. He wanted me to take his picture. But I still had a hard time convincing him not to climb on the walls in the garden and run around the grounds. grrr

This is my view of Tessa in the car on the way to the temple.
The big reason our four-hour trips are so nerve racking is the goal to get there without a crying spell.
3 comments:
Hey I know a place that's close to 6 different temples- you should check out Sandy Utah! :) Sure do miss you guys!
oh what I would give for sun and short sleeves in January :)
love the updates!!! thanks :)
i am glad he is still a boy! refering to the story of him climbing on the walls but telling jordan also...
Post a Comment