Sunday, August 12, 2012

Cousin Ely

 My oldest sister came to town with her family!  We enjoyed the Fourth of July, Dad's birthday, hiking and some new recipes.  The men fit in a few rounds of golf. 
This photo captures some of Ely's Adorable enthusiasm and sweetness.
The company in the backyard
and in the front yard :)  It is fun to watch Ely do everything.... eat ice cream, etc....  or maybe it is watching his parents let him do the big kid stuff... cause he is really big now... just fun
This crew made it up to Timpanogos Cave! 

We visited American Fork Canyon and Millcreek while Rachel was here --two favorites.
Rachel took this one of us at the splash park outing.  She is always taking care of others.  She put me in the shade on the chair: seven months along, feeling quite pregnant that day and trying to plan the details of our move to Riverton....



  It wasn't an easy trip for Rachel to make, but we really treasure all the time we could let the cousins get to know each other. 
We are wishing for a trip to visit your neighborhood.  But until then we'll be ready to see you again next year.  


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow! What fun to see all the pictures and read of your adventures. I am amazed (and a little envious!) of all the time you've spent enjoying the mountains and lakes and great outdoors (and even in your expectant state!) You're such a neat family and I'm glad you've enjoyed so many wonderful experiences this summer. Congrats, as well, on the purchase of your first home!!! How exciting! I would love to live in R. Town! It's close enough to the big city, but has more of a rural feel (depending on where, exactly, you are...) Anyhow, I can't wait to see pictures of your home. I'll bet it was a tiring move for you, too. I was about that far along with my pregnancy with Eli when we moved here to FL. It was rough! Hope you can get all settled before that precious baby arrives! God bless you sweet Clarks!

Rachel said...

Fun!! that is such a beautiful canyon. so glad we could do the Timp hike, thankyou!