Sunday, April 3, 2011

Cute People

The neighborhood was together a few weeks ago for a birthday party and I took a few photos. We are really lucky to have so many wonderful neighbors! The boys love to have friends all around when we go out to play and I enjoy gleaning ideas from other moms.

Running through the sprinklers at Mariela's party


This is kind of a goofy picture.. but everyone was standing still watching the pinata festivities and I could get most of the group together.


cake and ice cream --pretty cute kids!


2 comments:

Amy B said...

Great posts- We talked about st pats day but then when it came we forgot about it again. I remembered once throughout the day but then... we forgot. Next year... next year. (we even forgot april 1st was april fools day. We were just excited it was april and oh my... I am so bad at holidays

Stephanie said...

You guys DO have fun over there! Good for you! Every time I drive by, you seem to be out and about. You do have wonderful neighbors. What a blessing!