I love how Jordan is so creative and independent. and He loves to build. He will build with anything.
After we drop Michael off at school we usually go home to eat some lunch and I work on a few things. When I come into the room where Jordan is playing, I love finding some neat creation that he has built.
Notice the engineer hat he is wearing in the train picture. He insists on wearing it a certain way with the flap down by his ears. Jordan always has some kind of fettish-- a year ago I remember it was really hard for him to let go of a Lightning Mcqueen toy in one hand and Buzz Lightyear in the other.
His latest thing is wearing spiderman shoes, watch and backpack all day long. When the backpack gets too heavy I convince him to take a few toys out and put them in a "special place." He already burns enough calories without a carrying that big load!


Our "Law Partners" organization planned a great trip to the fire department while our husbands were taking finals.
The fire chief went all out and let the kids use the "remote" to put the ladder up and then he even climbed to the top!




We took a ride in the old fire truck!
What a beautiful December Day!!
1 comment:
I love the Jordan story! Those are pricless pictures! Hat, building projects, his little grin, and all!
Post a Comment