Sunday, December 27, 2009

Another Florida attempt at snow--

Jared took an hour long study break and we had a snowball fight at the Naples snow fest. It is an annual tradition here on the first Saturday of December. The morning thunderstorms melted most of the snow but left enough to freeze our hands.


The "sledding" was run by lifeguards! Then we took the school bus "shuttle" back to our car. Yea for study breaks with dad! and Yea for our local parks and recreation department!





2 comments:

Renee Beus said...

wow I loved all the updates I can't get enough pictures of you guys. I laughed out loud when I saw the snow attempt! The picture with Santa is the best- what sweet kids. Love you all. ps I really loved your felt food for the cabin I have been trying to make some for a while but haven't found the time. You are so amazing Candy!

Amy said...

I am glad your updating your blog because you are going to want to remember those warm days when you live back here in Utah one day... soon... right???