Colorful ceramic tile at the Brazilian Garden







The kids had a blast watering plants at the little cottage and other interactive gardens.


Here was Tessa during the events of the day-




the gorgeous girls we were with-




On the way to the birding tower we saw an alligator and a nearby bird he was scoping out. The alligator is half in the water --tail and back legs on the bank in the bottom left and the bird is the speck in the middle right... oh well it was neat to see... (This was wild not captive.)

It was so enjoyable to spend a day in the beauty of nature with such nice weather. I am very grateful that we are blessed with things to enjoy in this life (as well challenges to grow from).
I am grateful for and trying to take advantage of the second summer I get this year. I'm trying to become more active and get into better shape right now-- and it has never been so easy to go for a walk outside on the 1st of December. Hooray for Florida!!
--Hopefully my quips won't wear you down. Sometimes I am bragging about our nice climate and sometimes I'm not... :P
5 comments:
I love the flowers and botanical garden in late November. Good for you to soak it all up! you make it very tempting to start scoping out plane tickets...
Wow, seeing all your pictures makes me want to move to Florida. It is has been cold and rainy here for the past few days, so watch out... I might end up on you door step one of these days. I love the flower headband. So cute!
Your kids are SOOOOOOO big!!! I can't believe it! Such a beautiful family!
Fisher got Michael's treasures in the mail today. He was so excited! We hope you all have a Merry Christmas!
Big Hugs!
Oh, I love the flowers! Oh, you can brag about Florida weather. I won't hold it against you. To bad Florida isn't closer though. I love all the bows you put in Tessa's hair. Grace is just exiting the bald stage (she's 14 months)and she gets those bows off her head faster than fast. sigh
Post a Comment