This spot is around 6 miles from our home. The condos provide shade in the morning or if you go in the evening-- like we did-- it is cool and you can see the sunset before taking the kids home for bedtime.

The boys already started a shell collection and it is one of the first decorations for our new home.

Beautiful sky at sunset!
6 comments:
I just keep thinking I am too busy to update- but if you aren't to busy I am not to busy- I will go get my camera right now!
looks like good times, we might have to come visit you and sit on the beach
wonderful update!
That looks like lots of fun - I hope you enjoy Florida!
Candace,
What a beautiful place you have near you! The sunset reminds me of the Mediterranean.
I hope everything goes well with settling in and with your last month or so of your pregnancy!
~Kerri Stevenson
Looks like so much fun! How close are you to Disney World? We are meeting Brian's sister and her family at Disney World around Labor Day. I forget where you said you were moving, but if it is close to D.W. we would love to stop by and say hi!!!
Post a Comment