 |
| Jared took the boys to Legoland with his brother Derek! |
|
|
|
 |
| He took lots of photos of the Miniland and Lego StarWars Miniland. |
 |
| They got wet on the pirate boat ride and didn't dry off the whole day. brrr... |
 |
| Shark tank |
 |
| I love Jordan's reaction here. |
 |
| I was glad Jared took photos so I could see what they were up too. |
Other favorite spots were the Lego Club area with Master Builder's Academy, roller coasters, and driving kid sized Lego cars (They had to obey traffic signs and all).
We couldn't take a trip to Southern California with those two young Lego lovers without getting them to Legoland. Jared wasn't so sure it was a necessary investment. But it was a good way to finish the trip.
Meanwhile back at the condo, I packed up all our bags and cleaned up the condo to be ready for the trek home. We left as soon as they got home and had a bite of dinner. Homeward bound!
1 comment:
yes it's a good investment! looks- so fun. you'd regret it so much if you hadn't of let them go!
Post a Comment