The closest we got to Mexico on our trip was a great restaurant in Old Town San Diego, and it pretty nearly satisfied me. I wish I would have taken more photos of the colorful fountains and garden.
Then we went a block down the street to the visitors center for the Mormon Battalion. It was awesome! They asked us to "like them on facebook" and I did. :)
![]() |
| Michael loved being the volunteer recruit. The gun is a foot taller than he is. :) |
![]() |
| The big and little kids love panning for gold! |
I had planned to spend LOTS of time at the beach during the trip. But we only made it for an hour! ...Right before rush hour and getting back to the condo for dinner. Jared did not enjoy my navigation around San Diego. :0
We did have lots of "marine life" time on the boat trip and at the aquariums. Maybe it was better that way since we came during the Springtime chill....
The cold, with sweatshirts and all, didn't keep the kids from jumping right in at the beach. When they got back in the car they were soaked and covered with sand.
![]() |
| Jordan is reunited with the beach!! |







No comments:
Post a Comment