Saturday, October 13, 2012

Quadrilateral


The kids love to visit with Leisel and hold and help her.  I love to see them make relationships with her.  She responds to and recognizes them.  I love most to see the adoration in their faces.  I wanted to try to capture that.
  
proud, protective, big brother
 



Tessa asked for weeks before Leisel arrived, "When is my baby going to come?"  She really wanted "her baby to be in her family."  Then she tried to count all her fingers and told me, "I want handfuls of babies, mom."
 


just what we prayed for

3 comments:

J, K, L, and D said...

your kids are adorable!

Steve and Donna said...

wow- guess I forgot you were having a baby- she is so cute and I love the name :)

Rachel said...

so sweet! love the top group shot of all kids :) L is looking good!