Our school year is out for the summer. Michael has been working on 1st grade level material more or less. Jordan and Tessa have chimed in with whatever was interesting at the time. Some of the perks of homeschooling include making our own schedule and curriculum.
Like parenting in general, school at home is still an experience I am trying to figure out. Although I really like the path we have chosen, I still feel pretty new to it and continue to refine our style. At this point, I don't want to make a list of our progress or successes. However, in summary of the year I can say that we definitely enjoyed learning together.
 |
| Here is the boys' school cooperative called Quest Club. We got together with several other families each week for some great topics and learning activities. |
 |
| These great kids and moms got together pretty faithfully for playtime and Spanish. Their dedication was pretty impressive and we gleaned from the lessons and friendship throughout the year. |
The boys also participated in some book clubs with other boys at the library. They were motivated to read piles of books.
A+ grades all around!
No comments:
Post a Comment