Michael, second on the left, got really excited last month (after watching Sandlot and some other baseball movies) to join the local coach-pitch baseball league. He had such a cute team and a wonderful coach.
It was good to get us out of our norm and try out some new skills and experiences with Michael.
Another day I'm going to post his team video on here, but this photo will have to do for now.
2 comments:
great photo! they look like a lot of fun :)
Oh, Candace! Your blog is such a treasure and it makes me miss you so much! I just read your last few posts and am so impressed by your wonderful perspective on parenting and life. You are a mother to be exemplified! Truly, your children are very blessed to have you. And such wonderful children! Tessa really does look older now. She is so pretty and feminine. How fun! I love the picture of MIchael in his baseball uniform, too. Congrats, as well, to Jared (and you, of course!) for passing the bar. What happy news! I also admire your resolve to 'bloom where you're planted' right now, even though you aren't permanently situated yet. That can be such a challenge. Keep ennjoying your journey, Candace, and thanks for the wonderful posts.
Post a Comment