Jordan seems to make friends easily. A few weeks ago when we arrived at a new park as a family, there were three or four other kids playing. Jordan called out, "Hey Everyone!" Then he made the introductions, "Michael's name is Michael..." Another funny phrase I hear him use lately when he is playing is "Ladies and Gentlemen!"

Tessa is so fun and good-natured. She is seven months old now. She is plenty active and avoids sleep whenever possible. She is a mover --in her jumper or on the floor rolling in any direction. Most of the photos I take of Tessa are blurry lately, but here's one that Jared caught on the beach.

I snuck up on Michael one morning and took a few photos while he was reading. It didn't even break his focus. Reading anything and everything is his new favorite past time. I am grateful for anything to fill his insatiable appetite for doings and goings-on.
Thank goodness for Michael at our house. He is a good help and he still usually has enough conscience to make up for Jordan's carelessness.
Overall these three make a pretty fun bunch!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment