Saturday, February 13, 2010

Our Valentine
















Sometimes I feel like I need to rename this blog --Tessa's blog.
I'm doing a pretty good job taking as many photos of this baby as of babies #1 and #2! (and I can't help but take photos of the cute outfits Tessa just grew into --Thanks family!)
Thanks for indulging my adoration of this little girl!













































11 comments:

Renee Beus said...

Candy I'm sure glad you have your little girl! She looks so cute all done up with bows and such!

Katie Abernethy said...

What a cute girl!

Jenny Allen said...

Oh my gosh. She is adorable.

Steve and Donna said...

she is cute and it's ok to brag! :)

Rachel said...

nice photos Candace! you have some skills in setting up the background and setting as well. Tessa is getting ever cuter. tahnks for sharing.

Kellye said...

Candace,

Tessa really is so dang cute! I love your pictures!

my favorite color is green said...

I can't wait to meet this girl!!! Millie is getting really excited to come and visit sometime soon (still don't know when). But we get to look forward to meeting an adorable babe for sure :)

Courtney said...

She is absolutely adorable!!!!

miss having you guys around!

Amy B said...

Ella points at Tessa and says Grace, Baby GRace- I told her no Tessa so she says, Tessa, Tessa! we need to meet that girl but it will have to wait until summer as we just remodeled /redid our whole kitchen!

Emily said...

She is beautiful (and looks SO MUCH like her brothers)

Amy said...

She is SOOO beautiful!