Monday, July 7, 2008

Koosharem, Utah


Reunion time take-two! We celebrated the 4th of July at the Hatch family reunion in Koosharem.


Jordan made a cute friend in the Craig Rupp family. Casi looks sweet but watch when she's driving a 4-wheeler!


Michael jumped into the float decorating.
He LOVES to paint.



The highlight of the gathering was seeing all those cute cousins in the parade.










and seeing all of my mom's siblings together at their parents old home.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how everyone is wearing red, white and blue. Or at least two of those colors! You're family looks so cute!! Sounds like your boys had a blast. Good times!!

Amy said...

TYLER BALLS LOVES PICTURES

(he typed his name!)

Heidi said...

So fun! What a cute family I have! Wish we could have been there! Love you!

Rachel said...

Thanks for sharing these pictures- It looks like such a fun time.

Alicia said...

You guys are getting in some good family time before you move this summer. Looks like you're having fun. I've been to Koosharem. I don't know why...but I've been there.