Monday, June 30, 2008

Some classic Summer moments

Family Home Evening with Ben and Grandpa Harston.








Tin-foil dinner cookout with the Clarks. Delish!








"Bug!" "Bug!" Jordan loves to hunt for bugs.








And throw rocks in water...









We've been lucky to make it to the cabin a few times before our move. Heartland is a great place for little boys.

6 comments:

Damaris said...

Those are really cute pictures. You're so good at getting out and doing things with your boys. I need to learn from your example!

Rachel said...

I love the shot of Jordan by the water, beautiful.

Jen Baxter said...

Looks like a fun summer!

Amy said...

glad your back to blogging

Heidi said...

such handsome boys!

Jenny Allen said...

So fun! We love to see what you guys are up to - Isaac always says, "more, I want to see more!" I'm excited to see you guys!