Sunday, September 25, 2016

The Staining Project

1st day of staining was awesome!  Yea for home improvement.  The old stain was very worn and sun bleached.   We started this project last fall and finished in the spring. :)
After the first or second coat?
I remember this was at Christmas when we took off a month or two from working on it for the holidays.  The boxes stopped 9 month old Jonathan from climbing up and down for a little while.   
I took a quick photo to show the end result of the stair railing.  Our light colored furniture doesn't blend as well anymore, but we are pretty happy with the end result and just to be done with the project.  It was pretty fun to take the painters tape off that had been up for so long.  
Yea for cabinet improvements in the bathrooms and laundry room as well.  I'm so excited to tackle the kitchen soon!!


No comments: