We snapped a Stan Clark family photo in the backyard Saturday morning before Easter and birthday celebrations. I'll get that uploaded soon.
Here are a few others from the day:
Berries with cream at the Easter Lunch. Yummy!
![]() |
| Cake pops from Grandma Deanie |
![]() |
| Making friends with Leon and Grandma |
![]() |
| I attempted a lemon cheesecake this year for Jared's birthday. And he got a few favorite books for his collection from mom and dad! |
![]() |
| The kids look forward to this hunt in the backyard every year. And Grandma manages to make it fun every time with treats, special prizes, and a golden money egg for each child. |
Jonathan found a Peep in one of the kids baskets, so we let him dig in.
![]() |
| We made mom's hot cross buns! And I had to include reminder notes in the Easter baskets about Jesus as the Bread of life and Living Water. |
We tried some new and some old traditions this year to remember the meaning of Easter.
I'm grateful for the time leading up to Easter Sunday that is an opportunity for extra study and reflection on the life and sacrifice of Christ.








No comments:
Post a Comment