Friday, November 29, 2013

Birthday girls

1st Birthday!






    This girl loves food. :)  I had to take a million photos as her breakfast cake disappeared.

 Grandma made her birthday really special with chocolate cupcakes with cherries on top and a cupcake princess dress!  Maybe next year I'll coordinate a cute theme.  Thank goodness for Grandma!





The cutest thing of all was how special Leisel felt. 
And Tessa too!  I love birthdays.  We celebrated Tessa a few weeks after Leisel's day.
Our good friend Inez knows how to make Tess's day special!
Renee made this party a hit.  She came, brought all the fun cousins, and planned the fun activity for the girls.  Whew.  Easiest birthdays yet.  How did I get so lucky.



Then we got to celebrate with the Clark's too!  Spending time with family makes birthdays special.
ice cream happiness
and fun chaos of  presents



Yea for cousins
Still not sure if this was a present for me or for the girls.  Thanks!  Wagons are my favorite...
a birthday parade

1 comment:

Rachel said...

:) happy days. it is nice to have all that family around you.