Sunday, April 28, 2013

Home away from Home

I didn't get photos of the yummy dinners Susie and Teresa brought or of the comfy accommodations Stan and Teresa arranged for us, but here a few fun moments at the condos.  We spent the first few nights in Anaheim and then the rest of the week in San Diego near Old Town.

sleepovers, breakfast, and caught in the act :)
playtime and meeting cousins :)
Michael put together his souvenir "Lego Mech."
Jared took the kids swimming with their cousins one day.  Then I enjoyed a bit of the sun later with Tess and Leisel while the boys were at Legoland.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Looks like y'all have been having some fun adventures! I love seeing how much your little Leisel looks like Tess! She's sure getting big. Reading your blog always makes me miss you. Glad you've been having so much fun!