| Michael says it's great to be Eight! |
This was a wonderful day for so many reasons! We prepared by having lots of discussions about baptism in Family Home Evening, with the primary president and in an interview with the bishopric. My mom helped think through the details of organizing a family meal. Everyone joined in to support and celebrate with our family.
The words of the blessings were beautiful. I think the ordinances were very significant for Michael. (And he thought the party with so many loved ones was great too!)
I am grateful for the priesthood power and for membership in Jesus Christ's Church that guides my life. It is a blessing that my children can learn the truths of the Gospel of Jesus Christ at the earliest age. I'm grateful for Michael's choice to follow Jesus' example. I know that baptism points the way to eternal life. My knowledge and testimony of the Plan of Salvation is essential and blesses my life every day.
| Sisters |
| This will be one of my favorite family photos. Leisel Alene is named after Jared's Grandma Ellen Alene. |
| We love these people! |
2 comments:
what a special day- fun you have so much family close by
How neat that Michael was baptized on the same day Liesel was blessed! It must have been a beautiful day for your family. I loved reading all your new posts. And it was a wonderful treat to talk to you on the phone a few weeks ago! It's still hard to imagine you with four kids! You are such an amazing mom, though. Thank you for your continuous example. ;-)
Post a Comment