Sunday, May 27, 2012

New Arrivals and Almost

Baby Nessa (Vanessa) arrived a month ago.  We visited with her again yesterday!  Here she is with mom and Grandma.
** Announcement **  Here is OUR baby girl, yet unnamed.  She is on her way to enter our family around September 7!! 
We also said goodbye to our trusty old Suzuki and welcomed a family van.  :)

4 comments:

J, K, L, and D said...

Congrats, pretty mama! Hope you are feeling well. :) Your kids are gorgeous.

Amy B said...

I am glad your still posting. It is so nice to see pictures. I need to go to the museum out in south jordan. I need that info from you again. I will find a date now and put it on my calendar.

Stephanie said...

I read this a day or two ago, but wasn't able to post a comment right at the moment--but I haven't been able to stop thinking about you and how you'll be adding another little girl to your family! I'm so happy for you! You'll have two and two just like us (only reversed!) The perfect family, in my opinion. ;-)

How have you been feeling? We sure do miss you guys still. Take care of yourself! And if you need that info on my awesome Midwife, let me know. I never got you her name and contact info, did I? Although, I'm sure you are already seeing someone. Just thought I'd throw that out there...

Damaris said...

Congratulations!