Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Fish Tales

The first weekend in May, I took the boys downtown for a fishing clinic. Fly tying, instructions on safety and regulations, and free poles and tackle boxes! It was great!!


The only part I couldn't hack was putting the live shrimp bait on the hooks.


Success! The fish loved that bait and kids were catching things all along the pier.


The same morning Jared was invited to go on a half-day off shore fishing trip with some men in the ward. It was a major treat for him! (Our concert date night and Jared's fishing trip made pretty great celebrations to finish our time with law school in Naples.)
We enjoyed the fish he brought home for the rest of the week...!

Then Jared promised the boys to take them back to the pier for one last fishing trip before we left. Sorry to say that I didn't send the camera with them. They came back with some great stories about a goliath grouper bigger than a man....


No comments: