Monday, November 8, 2010

Birthday/ Halloween week

The last week of October is always quite eventful for two certain Clark boys. I was ambitious enough this year to host a birthday lunch at the park with a few of their friends.


Tessa got to enjoy a cupcake too.



The boys felt pretty special and they are enjoying some wonderful presents from Grandmas & Grandpas and friends!



Jared worked his magic on a pumpkin again this year. The boys wanted a spooky jack o' lantern.



On Halloween Eve we got to dress up and play at the ward trunk-or-treat!





4 comments:

Steve and Donna said...

great family- sorry we missed the ward party. Hope to see you soon!

Jenny Allen said...

What fun costumes - I love the theme! and such cute kids!

Amy B said...

what woudl it be like to not have to wear a coat on halloween. My first thought when I saw tessa was that she must be freezing then I remembered you were in FL.

Jen Baxter said...

What a cute family! I love looking at your pictures with all of your adventures.