Thursday, July 15, 2010

Old Friends and Cousins

We have been trying to meet up with some of my and Jared's cousins and some of old friends. Now our time in Utah is starting to dwindle and we still hope to fit in a few more.
Thank goodness for blogging and other ways that make keeping in touch easier.
We have really benefited from continuing relationships with neat people.



This is an amazing park in Bothwell made by members of the community. There are really cool displays and the fun playground.



Photo keepsakes are my favorite. I like the saying "Take only photos, leave only footprints."
I take so many photos and still wish I had more-- from visits with the Rupps and Chapmans.


p.s. :) High School buddies!



and law school friends!

I love that Molly is in this picture too.

1 comment:

Steve and Donna said...

you should scrapbook all those pictures with us :)