Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Another Memorial





Jared has always been close to his grandparents. Grandma Deanie still lives in Garland (his hometown) near his parents. We get to stay in her beautiful basement when we visit on the weekends! When Jared worked in real estate we built/rebuilt a home across the street from her. We lived there for two years and brought both of our boys home from the Bear River Valley Hospital. I was also born in the Tremonton Hospital. Garland is home in many ways.

One of our favorite places to walk from the Clark home is through the neighborhood and past the hay fields to Grandpa Bjorkman's grave. Even though I never met Grandpa --I am proud to be his granddaughter. He is a wonderful man with a wonderful family to be apart of.

It was fun to come home and see all of our special places there. Home will always be home.



No comments: