
We also got to go to a cookout at Jared's Great Aunt's house a few weeks ago. The boys real love definitely involves building the fire and poking things in it....
Last week over Jared's Easter Break (actually on his birthday!) we took a quick overnight trip to a nearby state park. I got to enjoy the camping fun and dirt with them this time.

After we got set up and explored for a bit, Jared started the fire for dinner. Jordan was adding lots of exclamation marks to his sentences and using words like "fantastic!" We had some very happy boys!

Tessa enjoyed the fun too!

Early morning hot cocoa :) It was a cold night!


a tortoise in her nest

2 comments:
we really need to go camping more- I want my kids to love it and the more we go the easier it will get as mom - so I need to plan them and go! training for races just fills up the weekends- and we seem to be training way too much lately
what fun pictures and updates. I can't believe how big your kids are getting!
Post a Comment