It's a little over an hour from our home. And it is the largest National Park in the U.S.. --(probably because it's full of swamps and it's not useful for much except providing an amazing habitat for thousands of species....)
I have to thank my dad for making National and State Parks part of our family vacations growing up. Those trips always seemed to include lots of driving and walking and peace and quiet. But they brought us an appreciation and awareness of the world around us.
p.s. Of course our camera doesn't do justice to the sights we saw in our corner of the park- but you can imagine.








It is always so much more fun to go places when Jared is with us. He is a fun Dad and a great husband! We really enjoyed our time with him last week when he was off of school for spring break!
5 comments:
yes I totally agree- thank you Dad!
love that last picture! you can use that on her wedding day. :)
That is so cool! I want to go there someday. :)
we looked at these pictures for a long time, Ella and I, and practiced saying Baby Tessa!
Aligators and crocodiles give me the willies. I sure hope you came home with all your toes and children and that no four legged crawling monsters ate them.
Post a Comment