Sunday, November 29, 2009

Holidays

For Family Home Evening last week we went downtown to the "Festival of Lights."

--fun street decorations

and "snow!"


chaos and excitement!

a fellow student hosted a group for Thanksgiving dinner-



Jordan loves to play in boxes. He even fit into our tiny (student-sized) Christmas tree box.


3 comments:

Jenny Allen said...

Ahh, I love all your updates. We sure miss you guys. Thank goodness for skype. Enjoy that beautiful FL weather. We'll be wishing we were there! Just kidding, its not so bad here. :)

Tina said...

Wow, I love all the updates too! Your kids are the cutest. Geof and William are coming out for Christmas. I know it is hard to travel with kids for Christmas, but you are welcome to come if you want to. :)

Amy B said...

I swear I just checked your blog and now there are like 5 new posts. wow! Seems like your adjusting to a 5 person family pretty good