Sunday, May 3, 2009

Our news

The latest news of our family is related to summer plans and gender of baby #3.

First, Jared is embarking on the two week agony of law school finals next week. When he comes back up for air around the 15th of May, we will cram in our last Michigan experiences and pack up our apartment. On the 29th of May we will drive our little car full of belongings to Charlottesville, Virginia to live for 10 weeks. Jared will be doing an internship with the Rutherford Institute. We plan to fit in some visiting with family in Utah during July. Then go to Florida in August to settle in and start Jared's second year of school.

Oh, and we are excited to get ready for a baby girl to arrive in September!
I decided to post these pictures although early ultrasound pictures are kind of alien-like. (I think there was some movement going on when the 3-D picture was captured)

12 comments:

Tera said...

Yay! A girl. I am so excited for you. It sounds like you are going to have an exciting summer. Enjoy every minute.

Wilson Family said...

Congratulations! How fun that you're having a little girl! Your boys are just going to love her. We live 2.5 hours from Charlottesville, VA. We'll have to see you guys, if you're able to. We would love it! Let us know if you need anything :)

Congrats again!

The Wilsons

Unknown said...

Woohoo! A baby girl!! Congrats!! Have fun this summer. That's a lot of moving while pregnant. Take good care of yourself. Our new downstairs neighbor moved here last summer from Vermont and she was 30 some weeks pregnant. She went into labor really early the day after they moved here. Just from sitting too long durning the move. So be careful!

Damaris said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you to have a girl. Good luck with all the moving this summer.

Rachel said...

kind of creepy - (the 3D image) :)

oh I mean, Totally cute!!!

Emily said...

Yay! A girl!! Congrats.

Tina said...

Girls are so fun! I'm excited for you guys! And remember if you need a place to stay on the way down to Florida, you are always welcome at our house!

Jen Baxter said...

Yeah! A girl! That will be so fun for you. Girls are lots of fun. There are a lot of big things coming up for your family. Good luck with them all!

Amy said...

3 D WOW- that is in your tummy- or she is in your tummy - wow

Unknown said...

I owe you a HUGE mazal tov!!!

I love keeping up with you on your blog...it is my way of staying in contact with you (other than the updates from Amy, of course)...

Love you!

Katie Abernethy said...

Congrats! How fun to have a girl!

Rachel said...

What exciting changes for your family!!!!!!! I love the clay baby picture! Lilly's totally freaked me out and I had nightmares for weeks, haha!! Good luck with it all!!!`