Sunday, March 29, 2009

Focus with your mind, Focus with your ears, Focus with your body.

--That is the drill at the Karate class Michael has been attending. He looks forward to it every week and he made some great improvements over the last two months. He and Jordan love to practice their Ninja moves with daddy at home too.


3 comments:

Amy said...

they only have art and tumbling around here - THere has to be more, I just have to find it and find the time! I am a bit burned out from this bike store - and we are only at the beginning, its what having your own buisness is!

Tina said...

So cute! I love it when little kids get involved in activities. Alyssa did swim lessons and gymnastics for awhile. Karate looks like a blast!

Tera said...

Karate! Super fun. I bet your boys love it. Also, the trip to NYC looks like it was a blast. I hope you are all doing well. Take Care.