Friday, February 6, 2009

Guess Who's Expecting??



The due date is mid-September....

13 comments:

Renee Beus said...

Wahoooooo! I am so excited for you! Maybe you will get a little princess to play with her girl cousins!!

Amy B said...

So all my drilling at Christmas was good- Tyler said you can name her grace- He says it will be a girl- I love how you announced- I think Jordan is the best!

Unknown said...

Congrats! That's so exciting! I hope you survive the humid summer!! Good luck!!!!

Emily said...

Congrats!!

Rob said...

Congratulations - That's great! Rachel and I are so excited for you.

Damaris said...

Congratulations!

Maxfields said...

Congrats!!! That is great for you guys!!

Jen Baxter said...

Yeah!!! Congrats! I hope that the first trimester goes okay!

Jenny Allen said...

you are so fun! i love those pictures of all the boys. congrats baby!

Alicia said...

Yeah!!!! You guys make cute babies and I am SO excited for you. I don't see a comment from Angie here, so I might remind her to check your blog. She's like me - very forgetful! Congrats, guys!

Kerri said...

Candace! Congratulations--we are so excited for you!

By the way, I love your blog! =)

Kerri & Ben

Tina said...

Congratulations!!! That is so fun! I hope you are feeling okay. :)

Katie said...

Congrats!!! :)