Thursday, October 23, 2008

Preschool




We had Michael's group at our house this week. Jordan enjoys the turn to join in.
The preschool meets Tuesday and Thursday mornings for an hour and a half.
Michael learns letters, etc. and I learn how to teach.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! You've done a lot while you've been up there. It sure looks like fun. Glad to see y'all are doing so well and having a good time. Take care!

Jenny Allen said...

what a fun group! I love silly faces!

Amy said...

Wow- I must have checked your blog right before you posted because it has been a week and you have tons!!!

Can I say I am a little jealous of those two boys playing together - am sure they dont play all the time but I hope Ella and Tyler will be friends for a long time and I hope they both have more siblings to play with too. Love the pictures, nice outings, going out and being creative, not staying at home!