Sunday, September 7, 2008

Home Sweet Home





We are starting to settle down and feel at home in Michigan!
We feel very spoiled to have a beautiful, big apartment.
Here are some photos of the view from the front and back.
Our address is 2750 Windwood Dr. #137 Ann Arbor, MI 48105.

8 comments:

Jen Baxter said...

Looks great! What a nice place. Lots of trees and green. I love it back east. Keep us posted and good luck to Jared in school!

Damaris said...

I looks like a nice place, I'm glad you guys are feeling settled. Gordon wanted to leave a message for Michael:
"Thanks for showing pictures of your new house. I hope you like living there. I miss you!"

Tera said...

It looks so nice! I'm glad you have such a great place to live. I love getting updates. Keep it up.

Unknown said...

Wow, it looks like a nice big place. I'm a little jealous about the kitchen. It looks like a great open kitchen. Good luck to Jared in school! Hope you guys enjoy your time in Michigan.

Rachel said...

Ohhhh, it is a big and beautiful apartment! The grass is so green :)
thanks for sharing- r

Amy B said...

is it really two floors- much bigger than your other one really...???

*Katie* said...

The apartment is beautiful! Us Aggie Villagers are jealous! Congratulations -- but we miss you!

Megh said...

Wow, the apartment looks really great! Lucky! I hope you guys are doing well, and that Jared is enjoying school. We miss our "eighbors"... neighbors!