This photo is from early March. Now we have fields of white dandelions (and grass) to replace the snow. Before spring break in March we had accumulated 10 foot plus snow drifts in front of our apartment. We left for a week and a half and came back to patches of grass showing through. That was how our spring roller-coaster began. Spring in Logan is one of our favorite seasons, even though the weather was back and forth so much this year.
About that time in March, I was realizing that we had been here for over a year now and we're starting to repeat seasons. We've come a long way! We'll enjoy summer in June and July before we move away. Yesterday we visited some favorite spots in Logan canyon and started to appreciate the things we will miss when we move.
It has been a great place to live--with great memories in every season.
2 comments:
I like your musings, being thoughtful about life means that you will appreciate more... ( I think).
Congrats on the exciting news! You do have an adventure ahead of you! I loved seeing your latest doings. You are a wonderful mother and good example to me! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment