
I love my Valentine's gift this year. I wanted to bring a little ray of spring into our home. So, we found some silk flower sprays at Michael's and I arranged them. The other part I enjoyed was only spending $8.57!
Jared's biggest excitement was the first letter from law school admissions. It was an acceptance from Ave Maria with a full-tuition scholarship! We're lucky now because the weeks of waiting and deciding that are ahead of us seem less gruesome.
3 comments:
Fun! Thanks for doing a blog. We will enjoy it.
Dad Harston
you didn't say where this college is
Candi that's great! What a thrill to have a nice choice for a law school. Although I don't know anything about Ave Maria except its in Michigan, right? It's so great to have options. Your silk flower bouquet is so pretty. You have always had a talent for arranging flowers!
Post a Comment